Do You Know What You Stand To Gain By Migrating To Microsoft 365?
written by Matt Bullock posted on August 4, 2021
Microsoft 365 is a powerful tool. Most businesses can harness the basics, but are you sure you’re taking advantage of everything it has to offer?
It has a lot more to offer than just access to apps like Word and Excel…
Why You Should Migrate To Microsoft 365?
- Access Your Apps From Anywhere: You need to be able to use your tools from anywhere and Microsoft 365 gives you that flexibility. Access your email, meetings, and other services online. Create, edit, and share Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and OneNote files online and stay up to date with everyone’s changes in a file, even if they’re made at the same time.
- Use Any Device: Whether you prefer a laptop, a tablet, or even your smartphone, Microsoft 365 is accessible on any type of device and backed up by a robust set of security features.
- Robust Security Features: Microsoft 365 uses a defense-in-depth approach to provide physical, logical, and data layers of security features and operational best practices:
- The Microsoft 365 Cloud App Security provides insight into any suspicious activity in the program. You can investigate situations that could pose a risk and if needed, take action to address them. You’ll receive notifications of triggered alerts for any unusual activities. Then you can view what data is being accessed and used and suspend any user accounts that exhibit suspicious activity. Afterward, if you authorize, the user can log back into Microsoft 365.
- Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) is another way that Microsoft 365 keeps your data more secure. MFA requires the consumer to utilize two methods to confirm that they are the rightful account owner. By setting up these types of verification, you add an extra layer of security to your nonprofit’s Microsoft 365 accounts.
- Microsoft 365 uses several strong encryption protocols, and technologies including Transport Layer Security/Secure Sockets Layer (TLS/SSL), Internet Protocol Security (IPSec), and Advanced Encryption Standard (AES).
- Built-in Mobile Device Management in Microsoft 365 Business allows you to manage access to your data securely. This lets you secure and manage your users’ mobile devices. You can create mobile device security policies, remotely wipe a device, and view detailed device reports.
- Automatic Updates: Enjoy the latest versions of your preferred apps like Microsoft Word and Excel, thanks to automatic patches and updates. No need to pay for version upgrades — updates are included in your subscription. New features are rolled out to Microsoft 365 customers regularly.
- Pay As You Go Pricing: Using Microsoft 365 is often more cost-efficient than alternatives, as you pay a low cost-per-month for access to the desktop, mobile, and cloud-based applications you need. This tends to be less expensive with no upfront costs.
- Flexible And Customizable Plans: Custom fitting your Microsoft 365 plan to your individual needs is easy with the flexible plans offered. There is no need for an IT overhaul, as you can easily fit the new services into your existing strategy.
What’s Stopping You From Harnessing The Power Of Microsoft 365?
If you’re not already using Microsoft 365, then you’ll need to migrate to it, which isn’t necessarily easy. The process can result in a number of serious consequences:
- During the transition, you could lose some key files for good with no backup or redundancies to replace them.
- The migration, already expensive, could take longer than you expected and adds what you thought was avoidable downtime to your staff’s work life.
- Because of all these potential issues, it’s wise to partner with a company that has experience with migrations and can ensure it goes according to plan.
Allow Accelera IT Solutions to help.
We Will Help You Harness Microsoft 365’s Benefits
Accelera IT Solutions offers Microsoft 365 support geared to address the needs of today’s businesses. Our Microsoft 365 solutions are based on a tailored approach to workflow, ensuring that you have the correct version, setup, and integration of Microsoft 365.
When additional support is needed, our team of IT specialists are able to provide troubleshooting assistance or strategic advice — enabling clients to leverage the power of Microsoft 365 to their benefit:
- Migration Management: If you’re not sure which plan is right for you or how to migrate all of your workstations over, we’ll walk you through the entire migration process, handling each step of the way to make sure it goes smoothly.
- Comprehensive Support: We offer onsite and remote support to help you resolve any sort of configuration and/or troubleshooting issues right away. If we’re not able to remotely resolve the issue, we’ll come onsite to help you out.
- Employee Training: A vital component of the success strategy of any software offering is the ability for a business’ employees to understand it well enough to utilize it to its fullest potential. We’re here to walk your staff through any new features or applications.
The Accelera IT Solutions team can help you to take advantage of Microsoft 365’s optimized user experience — get in touch with us to get started.